Today's Hard|Forum Post
Today's Hard|Forum Post

Thursday November 10, 2016

GrubHub: If You Agree With The President-Elect You Should Resign

Yikes! Talk about a hostile work environment. While the CEO of GrubHub claimed that almost 20% of his employees thanked him for the warning letter, that still leaves 80% of his workforce in fear of being terminated for voting for the candidate of their choice. Is that even legal?

If you voted for Donald Trump, you may not feel welcomed at Grubhub. The CEO of Grubhub, an online food delivery service, sent a company wide email Wednesday suggesting employees who agree with President-elect Donald Trump’s behaviors and his campaign rhetoric should resign. "If you do not agree with this statement then please reply to this email with your resignation because you have no place here," wrote Matt Maloney, Co-Founder of Grubhub. "We do not tolerate hateful attitudes on our team."

Comments