Today's Hard|Forum Post
Today's Hard|Forum Post

Wednesday September 02, 2015

Research: 34 Percent Afraid Of Artificial Intelligence

According to this article, 34% of the people surveyed said they are afraid of artificial intelligence. The other 66% are just stupid because everyone knows the machines are going to KILL US ALL!

It's been the subject of numerous sci-fi movies and books throughout the decades. It elicits fear and fascination because of the intelligent potential exhibited by machines and computer software. The idea of machines thinking on their own is a bit scary when the mind making the decisions has no concept of good versus evil.